Cajun Grilled Sturgeon Skewers
600g sturgeon cut into cubes
2tbsp olive oil
2tsp Cajun spice
1tsp fresh thyme chopped
Salt to taste
1 lemon cut into quarters
100g salad leaves
1tbsp extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
1. Place the surgeon cubes in a medium sized bowl, add the olive oil, Cajun spice and thyme, season with salt and leave to marinade for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat a BBQ or griddle pan.
3. Divide the sturgeon between 4 metal skewers.
4. Grill the skewers for 2 minutes on all sides or until the sturgeon is just cooked.
5. Serve with the lemon wedges, salad leaves and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.